The 2020 Television Viewer’s Guide is an annual guide for UK television viewers.
- Expert information and advice to help you if you are planning to buy a new television, set-top box , Blu-ray player or digital television recorder.
- Easy-to-understand advice if you’re looking for a new TV.
- Aerial advice. Buying and setting up a new TV aerial. TV reception in shared properties.
- Internet TV – read about Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+, BritBox and other streaming services
- Details of the latest ‘streaming’ devices from Amazon, Apple, Google and Roku.
- Find out how to get the best picture and sound from your TV.
- TV and audio troubleshooting.
- Advice if you have hearing or sight problems.
- Information about Freeview, Freesat, Sky and Virgin.
- Technology news – what you need to get 4K Ultra-HD TV.
- Details for all UK TV transmitters
|Publication Date||December 2019|
|Size||A5 (148mm x 210mm)|
Free UK delivery for all orders over £15.
Just tick the Free Shipping option when you go to the Checkout.