Welcome to our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Radio Listener’s Guide. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Delivery and Returns Policy
See our separate Delivery and Returns Policy.
User Generated Content
The following terms apply if you are contributing content (e.g. reviews or posts) to the Radio Listener’s Guide website. Please take the time to read and understand them, because you should not use any of these services unless you agree to these terms. If you have any questions, then please email our customer services team email@example.com they will be happy to help you.
Maintaining your privacy. We recognise the importance of privacy, so if you are using any of our interactive services under a pseudonym we will keep your true identity secret unless we are legally obliged to reveal it. We may edit or delete the content you provide at any time at our sole discretion, although we have no obligation to review the information you provide.
Please behave responsibly when adding comments or content to our website. By using any of our web services, you agree to the following. You will not use our websites in any way that is:
- Illegal or unlawful, or likely to encourage illegal or unlawful behaviour
- Likely to damage the reputation of the Simplemobilephonebuyer
- Likely to be a nuisance, harmful or deceptive to any other person
Any content you add to the website will:
- Be factually accurate and/or be your genuinely held belief or opinion that is based on facts
- Not be defamatory, obscene or offensive
- Not infringe the copyright, trade marks or any other intellectual property rights of another person
- Not promote your own or your employer’s business, or otherwise include any advertising or promotional material
- You will not try to access any confidential information (including usernames and passwords) of any other person.
- You must be over 18 years old or otherwise have the express permission of your parent or guardian to use the service.
- Please contact us as soon as you can if you think someone is mis-using any of our services.
You take full responsibility for the content you add to our websites which means that if you provide content in breach of these terms, you may be required to compensate anyone who suffers as a result. You grant us an exclusive licence to use the content you add to our websites whenever and however we think appropriate.
What happens if you don’t comply with these terms?
We will treat any non-compliance as a serious issue, and if we think you have breached any of these terms, we may take any action that we consider appropriate.
This may include:
- The temporary or permanent suspension of your access to our websites
- Taking legal action against you, possibly to recover any financial loss that we have suffered as a result of your actions
- Publishing a statement on any of our websites detailing your actions